Thursday, October 9, 2008

Taylor's 12! October 8th








Twelve! Wow! Taylor loves to read, play guitar hero and other video games, and text and talk on his cell phone. He is a third degree black belt in TaeKwonDo and an instructor trainee. Taylor plays the baritone in 6th grade band. His favorite subjects are math and science. He is a 1st class scout and enjoys camping, fishing, hiking, and bike rides. He loves to hear and tell jokes. He thinks the Denver Broncos are complete "awsomeness" and the Texas Longhorns have total "ownage" .

3 comments:

Christina said...

We just love Taylor!! he is such a GREAT kid!!! :)

Anonymous said...

I can't believe he is 12 already, in the 6th grade and a 3rd degree black belt. My favorite picture is the last one. That's the way I remember him when I saw him last. What a beautiful view behind him.

Anonymous said...

both naked in bed we rub each others cocks until they are really hard, I take yours in my mouth and suck you until I get your lovely creamy boy load and swallow, next it is your turn while I finger your bum, remember I like you to open and show me the cum before you swallow, now I want you on all fours, lots of lube on that sweet, tight little hole and my cock goes in mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I first had you at 7 I love your tight little boipussy and by now you can take all 7" , I pump you good watch the cum drip from you, now my fav part I want that lovely hard cock deep in me, I want it pounding me and want to feel you fill me with your lovely sweet cum ......it's your birthday fuck me good !!