Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Measure wall

At the end of September every year we measure the kids and mark it on the wall in our garage. A tradition we started in 2002. It's so fun to see how much every one's grown this year. Here's the stats:

  • Kailey 2 ft 6.5 in - up 6 inches from last year, but it's kinda cheatn' cause she couldn't even stand last year. We just held her up to the wall to mark her.

  • Hunter 3 ft 2 in- up 3.25 in

  • Hannah 3 ft 6 in- up 2.5 in. What a relief. I was afraid she might be shrinking. She's so petite:)

  • Tanner 4 ft 2 in- up 2.5 in.

  • Taylor 4 ft 11.5 in- up 4 in. Just 2 more and he'll pass me. We don't need to wait till next Sept for that, he's checking every day. He can't wait for that milestone. At the rate he growing lately, it won't be long.

  • Brendan and I are the same height as always. I made him double check because I read that yoga makes you taller and I was sure I've grown with all the yoga I do, but not even a centimeter. Oh well.

No comments: